Questions to Ask Your PPC Company.*our answers below
1. Who owns the campaign?
You do. And have control over everything.
2. Can I see how much of my budget was spent with Google, Yahoo or Bing?
Sure. Log into your Google, Yahoo or Bing and check or run a report. It’s your money.
3. Can I see a report directly from Google, Yahoo or Bing?
Yes. We send weekly reports to you from the engine. You can log in anytime and see one.
4. Can I see what your fee/cost is? Included on invoice or statement of work.
Yes. We are upfront about costs. Click here to see them.
5. Can you give me a report that contains an analysis of what has happened the past weeks and strategy of upcoming weeks?
Yes. We send weekly reports containing all information about the campaign.
6. Does the ad on Google, Yahoo or Bing go directly to my website to convert the customer to a sale or to another site where they have to search again and my ad appears with my competitors?
Ads go to specific pages in your website for relevancy.
7. What steps are taken to insure relevancy to keywords and pages
We study your website products / services and direct traffic to pages that are relevant to the search term.
8. Is there a contract?
Service is month to month. Although understand that historical campaigns tend to perform better. Also results don’t happen overnight. You may get leads but Google rewards for history and performance.
9. What keyword match types will you use?
We use phrase, exact and extended broad. We do not normally use broad match. This is too vague and cost more with less conversions.
10. How do you use negative keywords?
We use negative keywords to steer away unwanted and wasted clicks. We use research from Google, Competitors and your website to find these keywords.
11. Explain your approach to ad copy writing
We write ads that are keyword rich for quality score and match the search of the customer. Ads need to be specific to keywords and landing page.
12. How do you track sales conversions?
We use Google Analytics. It’s free and catches all data. The conversions are added to the report down to what keyword drives conversions.
13. How do you measure success?
ROI, Leads, Sales, Phone Calls.
14. Who will be doing the actual work?
Myself and my team of certified Google professionals.
To be an expert in digital marketing requires complete dedication to the practice.
Feel confident leaving the search engine expertise to us.
Copyright 2010 Shaking Cup Media. All rights reserved